In this episode, I talk to Gavin Bell from Blue Cliff Media, a social media agency who specialises in Facebook Ads. One of the main reasons for inviting him is because of that particular niche that he chooses to focus on. Gavin wants to stand out from the generic social media industry by choosing to niche down and it looks and sounds like he has done the right thing for his growing business.
Gavin is someone that I have followed for some time online via Twitter, yet never met up with him before. He is a young entrepreneur but managed to start making a name for himself by being the go-to guy for Facebook Ads.
It’s not a surprise that everyone is talking about Facebook Ads and how powerful it is and Gavin has spotted that gap in the market where more and more brands are utilising it but necessarily seeing a return on their investment.
Some of the things we talk about are:
- Gavin’s journey to how he got to where he is today
- How he started a business in 7 days by following the brilliant 7-day Startup Book by Dan Norris
- Forced to rebrand due to branding issues
- Why he chose Facebook Ads to specialise in
- His top tips on making the most out of your own adverts
“You need to have a clear goal in place of what you want. There’s no point spending money if you’re not sure of why you are spending that money” – Gavin Bell
- Blue Cliff Media site – http://bluecliffmedia.com/
- Gavin Bell on Twitter – https://twitter.com/mrgavinbell
- Facebook Ad – https://www.facebook.com/business/
- 7-Day Startup book by Dan Norris – http://amzn.to/2aoyImj
- Divi by Elegant Themes – https://www.igniterock.com/divi
- Pixel Your Site plugin – https://wordpress.org/plugins/pixelyoursite/
- Peter Jones Enterprise Academy – http://www.pjea.org.uk/