In this episode, I talk to Shannon Mattern from WP+BFF, a community-based site where she helps you to create your own freedom using WordPress. I first spotted Shannon on Twitter when she was doing Periscope video on this subject and I instantly knew that I had to invite her on to the show. Despite being based in Ohio and with 5 hours time difference, we made it work.
And not surprisingly, we hit it off which tends to happen when you are both passionate about similar topics.
Shannon’s site WP+BFF is where she has helped countless number to start building their freedom using WordPress. Shannon even offers a free 5-day email course on how you can quickly and easily build a WordPress site yourself.
Some of the things we talk about include:
- Shannon’s journey and how she got to where she is today
- how Shannon juggles a day job with her side hustle?
- who are her “BFFs” and what she wants to do for them?
- how Shannon is helping others to build that freedom they have been looking for
“Everybody starts at zero. If you take small consistent action every single day, you will get there. If you don’t do it, you won’t get there.” – Shannon Mattern
- WP+BFF site – https://www.wp-bff.com/
- Shannon Mattern on Twitter – https://twitter.com/shannonlmattern
- Shannon Mattern on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/websiteessentialsacademy
- Shannon Mattern on Periscopes – https://www.periscope.tv/shannonlmattern/1OwxWvNeRRZJQ
- Periscope episode on “What to do when your day job is in the way of your side-hustle?” – https://www.periscope.tv/shannonlmattern/1OyKAbWlQgOGb?