Who is IgniteRock for?
- A “solopreneur” or freelancer, running a business and making a living by yourself
- A small business owner, be it by yourself or with the help a few other partners and employees
- A “side-preneur” where you have already have full-time commitments but work on the side as well
- A hobbyist, where you have a passion and you can want to display it to your online audience
Regardless of which one you fit in, you will receive unique service and that is just right for you, your site and your audience.
How good will I need to be at WordPress to benefit from this?
Maybe you fit in one of these categories:
- “I don’t know how to use WordPress at all”
- “I know how to use it but only at a basic level”
- “I regularly use it but I don’t know how to move forward with it and grow my website further”
- “I need help and someone to guide me the right way to help me improve my website, from the content and digital marketing side to essential regular maintenance”
Just like the first question, regardless of your knowledge of WordPress, you will receive bespoke service that is just right for you.
What do I do if I don’t want to commit to anything but still require ad-hoc advice?
The best thing to do is to contact me via Clarity.fm where you are charged by the minute and you get to decide how long the conversation will last.